This discussion forum is for young people looking to connect and share with others on opportunities and access in the formal economy. Sharing knowledge is a way for all of us to learn, grow and prosper together. Please respect this space, and keep in mind the following guidelines for posting comments and/or questions:
- Respect other people's views and beliefs. Personal attacks on others are unnecessary and hurtful, and lower the tone of the whole discussion. Racist, sexist or homophobic remarks or jokes are unacceptable, as are derogatory and/or sarcastic comments or jokes directed at religious beliefs, disabilities or age.
- Criticism should be constructive and well-meaning. Avoid gratuitous profanity.
- Stay on topic, and keep your comments brief.
- Do not type your comment all in bold or ALL IN CAPS or, worst of all, ALL IN BOLD CAPS - it comes across like you're screaming at your reader, and it's hard on the eye trying to read it.
- To refer to an article on another website, paste the article link - not the whole article - into your comment.
- Please note that this forum is not the place for advertising a company, business or service.
If you feel that someone else has failed to abide by these guidelines, please let us know.